Biz Legal Bytes—Understanding Certain Business Law Issues
As you increase your understanding of business law to protect and promote your business, consider these common questions and answers to guide you.
- What are the duties that officers, directors, and shareholders in a closely held corporation owe one another?
- What protections are available for officers, directors, and shareholders in a closely held corporation?
- The Corporate Shield
- The Volunteer Protection Act
- When do I need to have my business valued, and what is involved?
- What is a Buy-Sell Agreement, and how does it work in the event of death or disability of a company owner?